So basketball id just around the corner for me and the rest of APHS and i cannot wait at all. I am ready to get into the gym and shoot some free throws and run, and run, and oh lets see run some more. I'm so excited, but today I am going to practice with this amazing player and I hope I learn a few things from her because I want to win lots of games this year since its my last year being a member of the APHS Trojans basketball team.
I know its football season and all but I just want to show who my favorite teams are in the NBA and duh of course the WNBA. My favorite NBA team is the Boston Celtics, I just believe that this team has a great coach and lots of talent especially with the big three. Unfortunately, they couldn't beat the Lakers, and most Americans love the Lakers but I hate them because of Kobe Bryant and their coach they think they are everything and Kobe cries like a BIG baby when things don't go his way. Like really I understand that the guy is a great player, but he needs to grow up and get over himself. OK enough about them.
I understand that most guys in America believe that the WNBA is just a joke, but really its the game of fundamentals and the game is actually played right. In the NBA you can take 20,00000 steps and score but in the WNBA you will get called if you take more than 2 which is actually the rule. But, my favorite team is the Los Angles Sparks, I love this team because they are incredible and they have Candace Parker my hero, Parker is often compared to Kobe Bryant of the Lakers because of how amazing she plays. But unlike him she doesn't show off and cries when things don't go her way.
Comment and leave me your favorite teams and why
The dolphins. Because dolphins are just so darn cute!! bahaha :)
ReplyDelete