Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

GrEEn bAy VS. ChiCago

So This weekend is going to be pretty freaking awesome for me and I can't wait for it. The 2-0 Packers (the best team ever) is playing the 2-0 Chicago Bears (a horrible excuse for a football team). This game is going to be intense just for the fact that these two teams hate each other. I anticipate that there will be injuries. I also believe that the Bears are going down and the Packers defense led by Nick Barnett and my favorite defensive player A.J Hawk are going to murder the Bears and take QB Cutler down.

Monday night football can't come early enough im really hoping that school flies by on Monday so I can go home and turn my surrond sound on and listen to the Bears cry like little babies and get killed by the Packers. I am making a prediction that the Packers are going to beat the Bears 28 to 9 and Aaron Rodgers is going to throw 2 touchdowns. Hopefully I am right because if not I am going to have so many people in my face on Tuesday morning. Especially Mr. Polston because me and him have a bet going on for this game, Mr. P is like one of the biggest Chicago Bears fans ever and he thinks that the Bears are going to take first place in the NFC North and throw my team off. I don't think so I believe that the Packers are going to remain in first place for a long time and our team is so much stronger than the Bears both on offense and defense..

Sorry Mr. Polston you are going down and when I win i want a Kit-Kat and if you win which i don't think you have a chance but if the Bears shock me then you will have your Snickers Tuesday morning

GO GREEN BAY......PACKER FAN FOR LIFE!!!!!

2 comments: