So college football started off this weekend and for me this weekend was a great weekend. My favorite college football team is the Alabama Crimson Tide. I know most people are like what the hello? You are from Illinois but my family is from Alabama and that's who I learned to love. Well anyways the Crimson Tide murdered San Jose State 48- 3, they were killing them so bad that coach Nick Saben put in the 3rd string quarterback and I have no idea what the guys name is because hes 3rd string. At halftime coach Saben had a 31 to 3 lead and was very pleased by the way his team was playing and i was pretty impressed myself because the team was playing great even without our star players backing us up. I guess that's why my team is number 1 in the nation and i bet you is going to stay there for awhile now... SO GO ROLL-TIDE baby!!!!!
I guess for you Illinois fans I will have pleasure in your pain and recap what happend in that game haha, wow. So the fighting Illini was doing pretty good in the first half and young quarterback Gabbert from Mizzu rallied his team at halftime to shut down Illinois and Illinois just gave in and pretty much gave up, because quarterback Scheelhaase from Illinois gave up 3 interceptions and no one could run the ball besides Mikel Leshoure. Sad to say for you Illini fans it is still not looking good for you. Oh well im glad I am not a Illini fan. But I could be wrong since it is only the beginning.
College football is awsome ready for the weekend so i can watch some football.
ReplyDelete