Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ReFeReeS SuCk!

The Green Bay Packers played the Philedelphia Eagles for their first game and may I say that Aaron Rodgers looked pretty nifty  he threw for 188 yards and 2 touchdowns...the down fall he also threw 2 interceptions. But oh well the defense kept strong and held the Eagles to only 20 points and we took the win 27 to 20.

Even though that was the highlight of football for me, the big one was a call between the Lions and the Bears was the catch a catch or not? I believe it was and it should of been in my opinion but according to referee Gene Steratore said, "The ruling is that in order for the catch to be completed he has got to maintain possession of the ball throughout the entire process of the catch." I was appalled when I heard the call like really Johnson of the Lions had his feet down and a knee came down before the ball left his hands. Wow sometimes I think 5 year old little school girls could call a game better than the pros. So basically the Bears got handed a win and beat the Lions 19 to 14.

 Week one has gone down in books and week two is coming faster than ever and I hope this season starts off even better and referees can do alil better job at making fair calls. I hope my Packers get another win after win after win so I can look into the eyes of Bear fans and say whose in first place yeah thats right the Packers because lets face it we all know that the Bears are not going anywhere this season just like last season and the season before that. I think its a common saying in Chicago "there's always next year".

If you watched the game or just want to let me know how your team played just comment and let me know. Or if you want to argue my call in the Lions Bears game go for it lil buddies!! :)

2 comments:

  1. referees always suck...that's just how it is. How it always has been. And how it always will be...until someone invents robot referees, when that happens, then we can talk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be very interesting if 5 year old girls refereed football games...

    ReplyDelete