Well my dear friends this was a amazing weekend. I spent some much needed time away from my stressful environment called mi casa. I left mi casa right after school on Thursday, then went to Fisher and picked up my wonderful girlfriend and we with her parents and my best friend her little brother Anthony went to the Assembly Hall. We got there really really early for the Jason Aldean concert. If I do say so myself the concert was beasty and pretty dang amazing. After the concert we went back to her house and went to bed. Zzz.
Then Friday we went to the Fisher Bunnies last football game and they kicked butt it was quit a wonderful experience since they really never won a game this year. After the game me, my baby, my sis, and my cousin all went to Steak n Shake at like midnight. It was a freaking blast because we got Ben as our waiter and he is the best like ever I wish i could take him to prom :(
Then came Saturday a day that was filled with fun (sarcastic) my girlfriend was sick as hell so I being a nice person took care of her all day and then we decided to go to my house and relax because her parents were really grouchy. Unfortunately because Tyler had to babysit we could not attend the play Macbeth. So I am sorry Miss. Fultz. Well Saturday night me, Bri, Dest, and Robin all decide to watch Paranormal Activity, which was a mistake, because my cousin kept yelling like a little girl. Well I went to go get a coaster to put my pop on it and I ended up tripping over my living room table and breaking my pinky toe :( So then Sunday i went with Bri and her family to Monticello and we went to the ghost train and haunted baggage car. It was really fun especially the baggage car, I mean it was kind of weird cause I went with her parents because Bri was to scared, but her dad made it great when he scared her mom and she yelled SHIT as loud as she could.
But the best part of Sunday was the Packers beating the Vikings 28 to 24 :)
So now it is the unwanted Monday and I am sitting here going on and on about my weekend and pretty sure nobody really cares. But hey looky there I am freaking down. YAY!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....don't you dare blame me for us not going missy. Firstly, the night before you texted me so many times complaining and not wanting to go. You decided to actually go at like midnight. Sooo...yeah, a huge part was ur fault. Aaaand...you could have gone without me. I was going to say how sorry I am for your toe getting hurt, but now I'm not...cause u tried to blame me. tarderhead. Look what you did....I was going to be all sweet and nice...but now you kinda got me mad. LOL. stupid face :P
ReplyDeleteKayleah...........
ReplyDeleteWhy do you love Ben?