Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boredom

Nothing really exciting is happening in the sports world at this moment...so I really don't know what to blog about...so Im going to switch it up for once and talk about something completely diffrent. Hmmmm I think I am going to attempt to be "Dr." Phil for the day...RELATIONSHIPS...are suppose to be about love and caring about somebody. But the hard truth is its all lies and hurt...Well thats the story of my life right now and and estimated guess of mine says that everyone goes throught it at least once in their lives.

Its awesome to have a loving and kick ass relationship, but really that only happens in the movies. I don't know anyone that has a relationship like Romeo and Juliet, I only know people like myself that think we have a love like Romeo and Juliet. Then like at the end of it people DIE maybe not physically or as strange and crazy like Romeo and Juliet but within the heart you die :( (that was suppose to be a deep message).

Relationships should also be called living hell, because its not all fun and games its very stressful and makes people go crazy. Like when your girlfriend cheats on you and you keep sitting there asking yourself why did she do it? Am I really that bad?..hmmm well (I wouldn't know from experience..so I could be wrong). All I know is its a pretty crappy situation...

Oh heres my "FUN" fact of the day LOVE spelled backwards is EVIL just with a O instead of an I but its sounds right so go with the flow it fits the topic of relationships being horrible.

3 comments:

  1. this is your best work yet!

    you deserve better than her, kayleah.

    .......
    *cough*
    LCW
    *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...Pickle spelled backwards is elkcip. I don't know what an elkcip is...but it sounds pretty sweet. And yeah...relationships SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching sports but i usually forget because i'm distracted

    ReplyDelete