I myself, Kayleah J. Grob am no skater kid..but I am always up for new things. So I have found my new love and that is skateboarding, according to my hommies n Fish Town I am a natural. I can't do any tricks or anything but I can ride with my friends and that to me was a huge success. But I first didn't have the nickname the 'Natural' because on Sunday I first got my brothers board and I rode just fine down the road but then all of a sudden I heard myself scream the F bomb. I was looking around and laughing but I could hear my brother and my friends laughing much much harder. They told me i should be the first homosexual professional skateboarder. Who knows you might see me in the next Tony Hawk game or on the cover of Thrasher the ultimate skateboarding magazine. I hope one day that I have more shoes on the walls and stuff than Michael Jordan and my first line is going to be skaters shoes, then I will go towards basketball and casual shoes. I know I am weird but its me so just get over it. All I know is even though I busted my ass I am still gonna try and skate everyday so I can someday be next to Tony and Bam.. Then comes the shoe deals :)
Don't break your face, Kayleah.
ReplyDeleteI have a scar on my ankle from skateboarding. It's preeeetttttyyyy hardcore.
ReplyDeleteI like the first sentence and i suck at skating
ReplyDelete