Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally Basketball

So yesterday (November 1, 2010) started the girls basketball season. It was a day filled with much happiness and later on pain for us, but it was worth it I am so freaking  happy that i get to play ball everyday and this year we have a new coach and he is awesome. We didn't do much running yesterday but we did do lots and lots of drills and wow I am so out of shape. But me and Markwalder were freaking ballers and was taking turns swishing out 3 pointers and making it rain.

I even believe that Coach H and Coach C were both impressed in how our team practiced for the first time. I was trying my hardest to be a leader since I am a senior and I wanted to make sure everyone got a good feed off of me. Coach told me after practice that he could really see the leader come out of me at practice and that made me feel great. I believe we are going to have a very good team this year and we are only going to get better as the season progresses on. I just hope we have a better record than the volleyball team did, that is our starting goal...well that's not much of one...so never mind scratch that.

We are going to make a name for ourselves and we are going to win some good games this year, our team may not be big but we sure do pack some talent. So it's save to say that I'm ready to pack some heat and kick some butt so lets go TROJANS :p

1 comment: