Well this weekend was defiantly not a fun one. So let's see last week I went to school on Monday and Wednesday and that was it. Monday night I started feeling like dog crap and didn't want to do anything so I woke up Tuesday morning puking my guts out and blowing my nose 1000000000 times. So my mom told me to stay home and relax so that's exactly what I did. So then Wednesday I decided to try and go since we had Thursday off for Veteran's Day (thanks to all those who served by the way). Well I went to go to practice that night and I was so pale in the face the girl's was calling me ghost at practice. Well then coach told me to sit an when I went to sit I puked everywhere. I got sent home, and Thursday morning I didn't even attempt to go I was so weak and I couldn't even move my head. So then I stayed home Friday because i felt like I was dying in the inside and there was no way on earth that I was leaving my bed. So I relaxed all day and I was really feeling like crap since I missed practice again and ugh I was really missing running and shooting but I just didn't have the energy to it. Well I thought OK Saturday morning I am going to get up and go to practice ready to go, but then I had to pull over on the side of the car because I freaking puked all over the side of my car and when I stopped I ended up puking on my tire and so I went to the school to talk to coach and he told me he didn't want me to even stay and watch practice he wanted me to go home and relax and not do anything, so that's exactly what I did.
So Today is the first girls basketball game of my senior year and what do I get to do? Nothing but sit on the bench and keep stats since I was sick this week coach don't want me playing until I am 110% again so I am kind of mad and upset Why couldn't I get sick last month before basketball even started then I wouldn't be sitting here going on about this crap. Even though I don't get to play I am still excited, I'm ready to see how good we are and what we need to improve on. I hope we get our first win and start of strong tonight.
GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really hate being sick
ReplyDelete