This weekend was pretty great besides Saturday morning. Well lets see here Friday after basketball practice I went home and took a shower then waited for my amazing girlfriend to show up. Then I got a crap ton of messages from Chelsea and Tyler asking if I wanted to go to Steak N' Shake with them and I was like hell yeah I get to see Ben again. So me, Bri, Chels, and Tyler all went. When we got there we realized Ben wasn't working which made all of us sad (besides Tyler because he's heartless). Then it got creepy Tyler took his shoe off and was rubbing his nasty foot on me and my gay "hand" was going all over the place. Then Ben walks in and Brianna yells at him and freaks out (she's a crazy one). Well when we was ready to leave we left our waitress a "tip" saying how Bologna was spelled. After that nice meal we went to to Wal-Mart and that is the national Monument for Tyler and a great and shocking experience for Chelsea.
Saturday Went to practice pulled a groin and then got lost trying to go to Possum Trout with Brianna to see her family for a party. Finally got there like an hour late and felt out of place and awkward as can be. So it's safe to say Saturday was not my day.
Sunday was pretty awesome I woke up at like 10 and just relaxed with my girlfriend til around 1, then I got up cleaned my house cause I really wanted some money cause I was craving Chinese food. So after we all cleaned up and got dressed me, Bri, Dest, Robin, Maddie, and Rudy all went to feed our faces, which was pretty good. Then we came home watched the season finale of Hannah Montana Forever, it was a real tear jerker :(. Then sad enough my girl had to leave me and I was stuck in my room to figure out how to do my math homework. But, I turned on the old telly and watched the Packer Cowboy game and soon enough a smile had returned to my face. The Packer's were playing so good and we were putting a beating on the Cowboy's we ended up winning the game 45 to 7 and Aaron Rodgers threw 3 touchdowns and had 289 yards. So the weekend for me ended on a great note, and now I am ready for some Monday Night Football I hope the Steelers kick the Bengals butt.
hey, don't make fun of tyler v. for being heartless. it's not his fault. he's a leprechaun.
ReplyDeleteSooo many inside jokes right there :) I <3 it
ReplyDeleteAND I WAS TOOOO SAD THAT BEN WAS GONE!!.....not really...I could have cared less...
BAHAHAHA...just the image of your gay hand flailing around everywhere makes me laugh :D
And thank you Kirstyn...I think...
That really stinks that he wasn't there. He's like the most crazy awesome waiter at any steak 'n shake. It's never dull when he's there. Lol.
ReplyDelete