So I am annoucing that I am quiting basketball :(. I wish I didn't have to but its something I need to do. I am tired of wasting my time and I am not doing it anymore. I hate the fact that coaches sit there and tell you how good you are and then when it comes to games you sit and warm the bench. I love the game, but I hate being lied to. I am stilling going to play ball and I am going to sign up an dplay rec ball, the only thing I am going to really miss is senior night, but that's one con about quiting. So that is my disappointing news of the week.
On the other hand I have some good news, the Packers won yet again and destroyed the Vikings, well what was left of them anyways. All I can is WOW Brett Farve you just need to get out of the game. Then I watched my second favorite team the New England Patriots just barely beat the Colts, I loved it, my siter is a huge Colts fan and she was so mad last night. Now that I threw in the towel for basketball, I will have more time to play and watch football. I really wished that girls had there own football teams around here, because I love football and I really want to play. But if you go out for football in a school you probally won't be playing much just because you are a girl. which is stupid, because I know alot of girls that could kick the guys butt in football.
So let me know how you feel, do you think girls should have there own football teams in high school/college and guys have their own volleyball teams?
I think that schools should definitely have their own guys volleyball teams. Men's volleyball is a huge sport nationally and if they had more of a pool of players to pull from, the Men's national team would be that much better. If you have more opportunities to find great talent, you're going to find the absolute best of that talent.
ReplyDeletegirl's football would actually be awesome for girls. I think that is a good idea. I know there's one called powder-puff ball.
ReplyDeleteYeah it would be pretty beast.
ReplyDelete