Search This Blog
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Wats up crazy sports world. How has everyone been. Well im glad you ask about me I am doing pretty bad that my St. Louis Cardinals are behind the Reds. Oh well im just happy I got smart and threw away the Cubs. It saddens me to see so many Cub fans in the world what is up with that don't people want to watch their team win once in awhile, I know I did and thats exactly why i left the Cub world when i was 2 and moved to the great team of the St. Louis Cardinals not only do they win but they are going to be apart of history with the Machine Albert Pujols he will be hitting his 400th carrer homerun soon and he will be one of the MLB players to get there the quickest. But I am not all about baseball I cant wait for football to start i want to see what Brett Farve has left to offer since he had to leave my favorite team the Green Bay Packers....god that still saddens me to this day :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fair weather fan
ReplyDeleteWould people please give the whole Tiger Woods thing a rest!? All people are doing is giving him more publicity. I do feel sorry for his wife, now lets play some golf!
ReplyDelete