Search This Blog
Thursday, August 26, 2010
The sadden series
I can not believe that the St. Louis Cardinals lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates. It is such a diappointment. Right now a little league team from China could beat the Cardinals. They are hitting like my severn year old sister and pitching like my five year old cousin. So right now I am going to apologize for what I said about the Chicago Cubs and there fans. I accept but hate the fact the Cardinals are the second generation of the Cubs (sad face). Other news in sports Tiger Woods and wife Elin Nordegren finally call it quits, now he can go do whatever and whoever he wants and play the game of golf but golf is not the only things hes going to be playing. So WATCH OUT ladies he will be playing you next! He ruined his name by doing all of this, I thought Tiger was a nice man until I found out he was playin his poor wife like the game of golf. WOW what ashame because she was freakin HAWT!!! I see it this way it's his lost not hers. Enough with the bashing and back to seriousness the freakin NFL starts in about a month. I am really looking forward to see how the "old fart" Brett Farve is going to do. Me being a Packer fan I hope to see him throw 3 interceptions and get sacked 5 times in his first start. May the cheeseheads curse you Brett Farve!!! Also I am ready to gear up and see how many yards Reggie Bush and Adrain Peterson can pick up. Just so you know Adrain is my pick on fantasy football and everyone is going down when he gets the most yards in the first week of football, then after that he will GO ALL THE WAY!!!! So put your game jerzees on and turn your big screens on and yell at the T.V. like it will actually help your team score and watch some football. Kickoff is September 9th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiger Wood's wife needs to go on a freakin month-long vacation for the crap she's been through..
ReplyDeleteYeah i agree tiger woods wife is very hot. Also i am a packers fan but i am still a big fan of Brett Favre he has been my favorite quarterback sense i was a little kid. I am a big fan of sports so keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI must say, I am quite disappointed with the Cardinals, but I will never take back what I say about the Cubs. It just won't happen. And Tiger Woods is a jerk. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he couldn't have cared less. I wish Elin the best of luck. Also, Brett Favre is still a beast. Even though he has some years behind him, he seems to be going strong. I just wonder how many times he'll claim to retire this year? And lastly, Reggie Bush. Ah, Reggie. He is fantastic. And always will be. The end :)
ReplyDelete